Featuring beautiful interior spaces coupled with breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the Museum’s unique facilities are perfect for galas, receptions, conferences, weddings, other life cycle events, and more.
Spaces include a 5,000 square foot events hall, a 375-seat-theater, an outdoor terrace with adjacent indoor space, and classrooms with multimedia facilities. Private viewings of the Museum's Core and Special Exhibitions can be arranged for you and your guests.
Clients include Time Warner, The New York Times, Verizon, Louis Vuitton, NYU, UJA Federation, ADL, and Jewish Week 36 Under 36, among others.
The Museum is also a flexible location for film shoots. Clients include Direct TV, WNET, Law & Order: SVU and CI.
A selection of just some of the Museum’s spaces:
- 4,850 SF
- Perfect for galas, conferences, annual meetings, and life cycle celebrations
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with inspiring views of the Hudson
- Accents of Brazilian cherry wood complement an interior of tasteful glass columns and carpeted floors
- A 2,200 SF area adjacent to the Events Hall for cocktail hours and other pre-event gatherings
- Equipped with LCD projection
- Accomodates 500 guests for cocktails; 350 guests for sit-down dinner
- 1,200 SF
- Perfect for small receptions and intimate dinners
- Views of New York Harbor and Andy Goldsworthy’s Garden of Stones
- Accommodates 140 guests for cocktails; 80 guests for sit-down dinner
Edmond J. Safra Hall
- Ideal for productions ranging from musical events, panel discussions, conferences, symposia, lectures, and presentations, to film screenings and ceremonial events
- Equipped with a stage, archive quality 35mm, 16mm, and digital LCD projection, adjustable acoustic clouds, and customizable lighting design
- Accommodates up to 375 guests
- Four classrooms that are 485 SF each; can be combined to make two classrooms that are 955 SF each
- Perfect for academic or business conference breakout sessions, board meetings, or small receptions
- Equipped with slide, video, DVD, and LCD projection systems
- Accommodates 40/80 guests
Third Floor Lobby/Bridge/Terrace
- 3,775 SF when all three spaces are combined
- Stunning views of the Hudson River
- Ideal for small receptions and cocktail parties
- Accommodates 450 guest for cocktails; 200 guests for sit-down dinner
Download a brochure to learn more.
To discuss hosting an event, please contact Rachel Heumann, Manager of Museum Events, at 646.437.4206 or email@example.com.