Please visit us:
Sunday 10am – 6pm
Monday 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 10am – 6pm
Wednesday 10am – 8pm (Extended Hours and Free Admission 4pm – 8pm)
Thursday 10am – 6pm
Friday 10am – 5pm *
Last admission to the Museum is 30 minutes prior to closing time.
* Through November 3, 2017. Note that our Friday hours change during winter months. From November 10, 2017 through March 9, 2018, we’ll close at 3pm on Fridays.
The Museum is not open on Saturdays, major Jewish holidays, and Thanksgiving. On the eve of major Jewish holidays, we close at 3pm.
- Wednesday, September 20, 2017, Erev Rosh Hashanah – Closes at 3pm
- Thursday, September 21, 2017, Rosh Hashanah – Closed
- Friday, September 22, 2017, Rosh Hashanah – Closed
- Friday, September 29, 2017, Erev Yom Kippur – Closes at 3pm
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017, Erev Sukkot – Closes at 3pm
- Thursday, October 5, 2017, Sukkot – Closed
- Friday, October 6, 2017, Sukkot – Closed
- Wednesday, October 11, 2017, Erev Shemini Atzeret – Closes at 3pm
- Thursday, October 12, 2017, Shemini Atzeret – Closed
- Friday, October 13, 2017, Simchat Torah – Closed
We offer free admission to Museum members and children 12 and under. General admission is $12 for adults, $10 for seniors (65 and older), and $7 for students. Don’t forget that we’ll give you a $2 discount on adult Museum admission if you buy tickets in advance. For more information about creating a meaningful experience for groups, young learners, and school visits, please check out Families & Group Visits.
All visitors to the Museum must pass through security. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
We’d also like to remind you that eating and drinking are not permitted in the Museum galleries. Please also consider turning off your cell phone out of respect for other visitors.
Hope to see you soon.
Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
Edmond J. Safra Plaza
36 Battery Place
New York, New York 10280