This free, interactive website helps middle and high school-aged students explore Holocaust history and themes of identity and personal responsibility. Part of the larger Museum of Jewish Heritage Holocaust Curriculum website, Coming of Age During the Holocaust features first-person accounts of young people who survived the Holocaust, integrating compelling videos, narratives, and primary documents with online discussions and engaging activities.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Holocaust Curriculum
- Museum Tours with Gallery Educators for Students and Adult Groups
- Online Resource: Coming of Age During the Holocaust
- Curriculum Guides for Frequently Assigned Books
- Teacher Professional Development Programs
- Free Lesson Plans Grades 3-5 and 6-8
- Lesson Plans: The Number on Great-Grandpa’s Arm