The Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust is proud to partner with Bloomberg Connects to bring new layers of our exhibitions to patrons near and far.
- Audio tours for our core exhibition The Holocaust: What Hate Can Do.
- Information about current exhibitions, programs, LOX Café, and more.
- Highlights from our Stories Survive speaker series, in which Holocaust survivors share their stories in their own words.
How to use the Bloomberg Connects app
- Scan the QR code or search Bloomberg Connects wherever you download your apps, and download the app.
- Open the app and scroll down to find the Museum of Jewish Heritage or use the search bar.
- Click on our icon, and hit the pink button labeled “Start Guide” to access our digital Museum.
- From the Museum main page, scroll through to find content about the Museum and our exhibitions.
Using the audio tour for The Holocaust: What Hate Can Do
- Under “Audio Tour,” you can toggle between the two slides to choose your experience of The Holocaust: What Hate Can Do and click on the option you prefer. They are:
- Highlights Audio Guide Tour – run time 1 hour
- Full Audio Guide Tour – run time 2.5 hours
- Scroll through the tour page to explore each stop, which you can click on individually.
- If you prefer to search for the stop/object you’re looking for, use the “lookup” icon along the bottom menu. Type in the stop number, and listen from there.
- Each stop has a page with the audio–press the pink play button–and the transcript to read.
- Follow the guide through the “stops” around the core exhibition