Admission tickets include access to our current exhibitions Boris Lurie: Nothing To Do But To Try and Andy Goldsworthy’s Garden of Stones. Public programs require separate registration and may charge additional fees. Please visit our events calendar to see a list of upcoming programs.
- Adult: $18.00
- Senior: $12.00
- ADA/Access: $12.00
- Veteran: $12.00
- Student (Required to show School ID at check-in): $12.00
- Child (12 and under): $0.00
- Sightseeing Pass (Required to show pass at check-in): $0.00
We provide free admission to Holocaust Survivors, active members of the military, first responders, and NYC DOE K-12 students. If this applies to you, please contact us at 646-437-4202 to schedule your visit.
Days and Hours
LOX at Café Bergson, the Museum’s restaurant, is open when the Museum is open.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for all Museum visitors 12 years and older.
- All visitors to the Museum must pass through security and have a temperature check.
- All visitors over the age of 2 must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
- Anyone with a temperature of 100.4°F will be asked to visit another day.
- Food and drink are not allowed in the exhibition galleries.
- Backpacks, strollers, large bags, and other large items are not allowed in the galleries. Please ask at the Visitor Services desk if you need to check your belongings.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Holidays and Early Closings
The Museum welcomes all visitors. Learn more about how we make our exhibitions, programs, and facilities accessible to everyone.
We hope to see you soon.
Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust
Edmond J. Safra Plaza
36 Battery Place
New York, NY 10280