The Museum has created Holocaust education lesson plans using the HBO documentary The Number on Great-Grandpa’s Arm as its source material. These lesson plans—also available through Scholastic—help teachers, and parents, introduce the Holocaust in an age-appropriate manner.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage Holocaust Curriculum
- Museum Tours with Gallery Educators for Students and Adult Groups
- Online Resource: Coming of Age During the Holocaust
- Curriculum Guides for Frequently Assigned Books
- Teacher Professional Development Programs
- Free Lesson Plans Grades 3-5 and 6-8
- Lesson Plans: The Number on Great-Grandpa’s Arm