Your membership brings you closer to the Museum with access to members-only programs, opportunities to connect with curators and scholars, and invitations to preview new exhibitions. Below, find answers to common questions about managing your membership, how to access your benefits, and more.
Online Membership Account
Your online account allows you to redeem your complimentary admissions tickets and member discounts to programs and events. Once you are signed in to our website, your member discounts will be applied automatically after your tickets are added to your cart.
- In the upper right-hand corner of any program registration or admissions ticket page, click Create Account.
- Enter your contact information and the email connected to your membership.
- Create a password with the following specifications:
- Password must be 12 characters in length
- Include at least one number, one special character (such as $, #, %, *), and one lowercase or uppercase letter.
- Password cannot contain your name, username or organization name.
- Click Create Account.
- If you signed in successfully, your email will be displayed in the upper right corner of the registration or ticketing pages.
- It is not necessary to sign in to renew your membership or make a donation.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the registration or ticket page, click Sign In.
- Then click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email connected to your membership and then click Submit. A reset link will be sent to your email. If you do not receive the link, please check your spam or junk folder.
- Click the reset link and follow the prompts to reset your password using the specifications above.
- Sign In to our site with your updated password. If you wish to stay signed in, check the box Remember Me.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact our Membership Coordinator at 646.437.4206 or email email@example.com.
Managing Your Membership
- You do not need to sign-in to your online account to renew. Your membership is associated with the email and address on your account.
- To renew or upgrade your membership, visit our Membership Page. Select your desired membership category and follow the prompts through the checkout.
- Depending on the membership term you choose, 12 or 24 months will be added to your current membership expiration date automatically.
- Your membership will be active immediately upon renewal online.
- Please write “Membership Renewal” in the notes section of your check
- Reply slips and checks should be mailed to:
Museum of Jewish Heritage
Edmond J. Safra Plaza
36 Battery Place
New York, NY 10280
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive your membership card(s) and tax acknowledgement letter through the mail.
- If you have yet to receive your membership materials within this timeframe, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You do not need your membership card to visit the Museum or to take advantage of member discounts and savings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You do not need to sign in to renew your membership online.
- Signing in is only necessary when redeeming your complimentary member admission tickets or member discounts on selected programs.
- Make sure the password meets the specifications above. Passwords that are automatically suggested by your computer or smartphone may not meet these requirements.
- When prompted to enter and re-enter your new password, make sure the passwords match.
- Your username is the email connected to your membership. To confirm the email on your membership account, please contact email@example.com.
- Sign in on a desktop or laptop and enter your new password manually. Smartphones and tablets may store and autofill old password information.
- Due to the mail cycle, you may occasionally receive a renewal notice after you have sent your payment.
- If you have received multiple notices after renewing, please contact us to ensure your payment has been received and applied correctly.
- Your membership expiration date is listed on the back of your membership card.
- To confirm your membership status and details, please contact membership at 646.437.4334 or our Visitor Services team at 646.437.4202.
- Seniors ages 65+ receive $10 off our general membership categories (Individual – Supporting).
- To redeem your discount online, enter promo code senior upon checkout.
- To redeem your discount through your mailed renewal slip, check promo code senior on the reply.
- Since increasing the number of programs and events offered, we no longer send a mailed calendar of programs and events.
- You can now find information about upcoming member events and discounts in our digital Member Newsletter, delivered to your inbox every week.
- Emails are sent to the email address connected to your membership. To confirm the email we have on file, please contact our Membership Coordinator at 646.437.4206.
- Check your spam or promotions tab (Gmail users) for Museum emails.
We are here to help you take advantage of all that your membership offers. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646.437.4334 for assistance.