The Museum of Jewish Heritage – A Living Memorial to the Holocaust has always been an activist project, an achievement of American Jewish communities, and a product of New York City.
There are many ways you can become part of the Museum’s community of generous members and supporters who make our mission possible. We so appreciate your support of our work to educate diverse visitors about Jewish life before, during, and after the Holocaust.
Here are a few ways to give:
- Become a member of the Museum of Jewish Heritage. See below for membership opportunities. The Museum enjoys the support of an excellent group of members whose generosity of both resources and spirit enables us to complete our core work.
- Name a Museum space, project, or program. There are more than 1,000 naming opportunities available throughout the Museum’s campus. Naming gifts create a lasting legacy and support the Museum’s endowment, facility renovations and restoration, and program development. To inquire about naming opportunities, please contact the Museum’s Development Team at email@example.com or 646.437.4225.
- Make a gift over the phone. Speak to a Museum professional and call 646.437.4252 with your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express number. You can also speak to the Development Team about making a gift via wire or ACH transfers; stocks, bonds, and mutual funds; or Donor Advised Funds. (Please don’t forget to inquire about whether your company or employer might match your gift.)
- Make deferred, planned, and legacy gifts. The Museum’s Legacy Giving Society honors and recognizes donors who make a gift that will benefit the Museum for generations to come. These generous planned gifts take many forms, including a bequest, life income gift, charitable lead trust, or gifts of retirement plans.
- Join Young Friends of the Museum. If you are between the ages of 21 and 39, consider becoming part of Young Friends of the Museum. For more information, contact Lindsay Malin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.437.4252.
Please join our vibrant community of members who understand the importance of the Museum’s role as a place of memory and a place of learning. Depending on the membership opportunity you select, your gift will be fully or partially tax deductible.
Museum membership makes a great gift. Please let us know if you are purchasing membership for someone else.
Membership Opportunities and Benefits:
Individual Membership — $54
Senior Individual Membership — $36 for members who are 65 years of age or older
“From Afar” Individual Membership — $36 for members who live more than 200 miles from the Museum
- Free general admission to the Museum and special exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only exhibition previews
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events, tours, and lectures
- Free admission for two to select Museum public programs
- Discounted admission for most Museum programs
- 15% discount at the Pickman Museum Shop and invitation to the annual members’ Hanukkah and Passover sales
- 10% discount at the Museum’s Café Bergson
- 2 guest passes
- Benefits of Individual Membership for 2 people PLUS the following additional benefits
- 4 guest passes
- Benefits of Dual Membership PLUS the following additional benefits
- Free admission for 2 adults and 4 children under 18 years old
- Reciprocal membership privileges at select Jewish museums nationwide
- 5 guest passes
- Benefits of Family Membership PLUS the following additional benefits
- Invitations to Museum gala events
- Free behind-the-scenes tour for you and 2 guests
- 6 guest passes
- 20% discount at the Pickman Museum Shop
- Benefits of Sustaining Membership PLUS the following additional benefits
- Invitations to Museum gala events
- Free behind-the-scenes tour for you and 4 guests
- 8 guest passes
- Benefits of Circle of Hope Membership PLUS the following additional benefits
- Invitations to exclusive Patron Member events including exhibition openings
- Invitations to Patron talks with Museum curators and other guest speakers
- Benefits of Curator’s Circle Membership PLUS the following additional benefit
- Invitation to a Private Curator’s Tour of the Museum
- Benefits of Director’s Circle Membership PLUS the following additional benefits
- Leadership breakfast in Museum’s boardroom
- Discount on Museum rental spaces for celebrations or corporate events
Thank you for considering joining our Museum community.
If you have questions about membership or would like to make your gift over the phone, please call 646.437.4334. You can also email us at email@example.com.
The Museum also greatly appreciates those of you who generously give of your time. Here are a few ways to volunteer at the Museum:
- View open volunteer positions and apply to become a Gallery Educator or fulfill another vital role at the Museum.
- Become a member of the Museum’s Speakers Bureau, educating diverse audiences about the Holocaust and Jewish experience.
- Discover how the descendants of survivors are creating the future of Holocaust education by participating in the Museum’s Heritage Testimonies℠ program.